ENR Chiller Range – Our range of ENR air-cooled chillers have capacities from 1.6kW right through to 410kW. They’re designed for applications requiring reliability, high levels of efficiency, continuity of operation and minimal maintenance costs.
The range operates on R410a refrigerant and units come with 1 or 2 independent refrigerant circuits to maximise energy efficiency (single circuit up to ENR100 and dual circuit on model ENR130 and over). With integrated free cooling (ENRF models) and indoor (CSE models) options available, the ENR range is the ideal solution for industrial process applications.
Full Turnkey Solutions
Aqua’s aim is to build a life-long relationship with our customers, becoming essentially a “one stop shop” for all your temperature control requirements, for now and the future. The three divisions of our business – Sales, Hire & Service – enable us to help clients every step of the way.
Our USP is our ability to offer clients a complete turnkey solution. We’ll work with you from initial site visit and system design to installation and commissioning. Our services include:
- Free design consultancy, including AutoCAD drawings, 3D modelling and energy calculations
- Mechanical and electrical installation – encompassing civil works, offloading & positioning, pipework installation, mains power and cabling, all CDM compliance, full project management and delivery
- Aftersales support – including preventive maintenance plans to maximise product lifespan and efficiency
Our business is built on our core values of technical excellence, care, integrity and a “can do” attitude. We train all our people to be specialists in what they do – innovative engineers dedicated to providing practical, effective and efficient solutions supported by second-to-none customer service.
Dirty Water Causing Issues With Your Cooling System?
Models ENR003 – ENR100 feature a uniquely designed self-cleaning coaxial evaporator. The design includes 0.7mm copper pipes, three times the thickness of those within standard shell & tube evaporators. The size of these pathways ensures any debris just passes through, keeping maintenance to a minimum and your system working at maximum efficiency. The counter-flow design achieves rapid heat transfer and ensures optimum temperature control even with variable thermal loads.
Models ENR130+ have a shell & tube evaporator as standard, with the shell constructed from carbon steel and copper tubes. Both evaporators perform excellently with processed working with impure or dirty liquids. The units are available with a range of options, allowing you to customise your chiller to your specific requirements.
Benefits Of The Self-Cleaning Coaxial Evaporator
- High efficiency – rapid heat transfer
- Robustness – extremely durable construction
- Self- cleaning – coaxial geometry achieves high fluid velocity and cleanliness
- Low maintenance – self-cleaning function and wide pathways ensure reliability, even in harsh environments
- Optimum temperature control – the design avoids frequent on/off cycles and therefore protecting the chiller’s compressor from damage
Optional Extras Available
- Single or dual pumps up to 5bar
- Internal buffer tanks
- Saline atmosphere/desert capabilities copper/copper electrotinned condenser coils, special paint finish
- Non ferrous water circuits
- High flow
- Special low -40°C and high 55°C ambient versions
- Low and ultra low noise
- Special low fluid temperatures of -35°C
You May Also Want To Consider
Why Call Aqua?
Established in 2001, Aqua Group are a market leading force in the design and supply of innovative temperature control solutions. Our team has a vast product knowledge base and years of application experience and is focused on finding the most energy efficient and price competitive solution for your specific business needs.
Whether you’re an end user looking for a bespoke cooling system design or a trade customer trying to source a single chiller unit, our specialist engineers are on hand to help. Aqua Group’s core values – Technical Excellence, Can-do Attitude, Integrity and Care – are at the heart of everything we do, and we always strive to achieve the highest level of customer service experience.
For help with product selection and technical advice call our sales team today on 0333 004 4433.