MRI Scanner Cooling – MRI Body Scanners or magnetic resonance imagery (MRI) scanners, are high end hospital equipment that use helium to super cool components in the scanner.
Full Turnkey Solutions
Aqua’s aim is to build a life-long relationship with our customers, becoming essentially a “one stop shop” for all your temperature control requirements, for now and the future. The three divisions of our business – Sales, Hire & Service – enable us to help clients every step of the way.
Our USP is our ability to offer clients a complete turnkey solution. We’ll work with you from initial site visit and system design to installation and commissioning. Our services include:
- Free design consultancy, including AutoCAD drawings, 3D modelling and energy calculations
- Mechanical and electrical installation – encompassing civil works, offloading & positioning, pipework installation, mains power and cabling, all CDM compliance, full project management and delivery
- Aftersales support – including preventive maintenance plans to maximise product lifespan and efficiency
Our business is built on our core values of technical excellence, care, integrity and a “can do” attitude. We train all our people to be specialists in what they do – innovative engineers dedicated to providing practical, effective and efficient solutions supported by second-to-none customer service.
Typical Products Used In The Pharmaceutical And Medical Industry
MRI Scanner Cooling Solution Applications
- Manual By-Pass on chiller circuit; it is likely the water flow could change during operation so it if important the chiller always has its required minimum flow
- Non-ferrous water circuit as normally these system are back up by main water, going through the same system and the chilled water system
- Trace heating as glycol is not used for this application
- 5 Bar pump as these are used in hospitals and the pipe run’s can be of some distance
Wide Range Of Cooling Products And Services
Heat Exchanger Cabinet; These are design from the MRI manufacture and they use chilled water at Power Cabinet, Helium Compressor and Gradient Coil.
You May Also Want To Consider
Why Call Aqua?
Established in 2001, Aqua Group are a market leading force in the design and supply of innovative temperature control solutions. Our team has a vast product knowledge base and years of application experience and is focused on finding the most energy efficient and price competitive solution for your specific business needs.
Whether you’re an end user looking for a bespoke cooling system design or a trade customer trying to source a single chiller unit, our specialist engineers are on hand to help. Aqua Group’s core values – Technical Excellence, Can-do Attitude, Integrity and Care – are at the heart of everything we do, and we always strive to achieve the highest level of customer service experience.
For help with product selection and technical advice call our sales team today on 0333 004 4433.