What Is The Process?
Induction Welding – A high amperage current is passed through a copper coil, which induces a powerful magnetic field, when a metal object is placed inside the coil it is heated and bonded together.
Product example: Tin Cans, Pipes.
Full Turnkey Solutions
Aqua’s aim is to build a life-long relationship with our customers, becoming essentially a “one stop shop” for all your temperature control requirements, for now and the future. The three divisions of our business – Sales, Hire & Service – enable us to help clients every step of the way.
Our USP is our ability to offer clients a complete turnkey solution. We’ll work with you from initial site visit and system design to installation and commissioning. Our services include:
- Free design consultancy, including AutoCAD drawings, 3D modelling and energy calculations
- Mechanical and electrical installation – encompassing civil works, offloading & positioning, pipework installation, mains power and cabling, all CDM compliance, full project management and delivery
- Aftersales support – including preventive maintenance plans to maximise product lifespan and efficiency
Our business is built on our core values of technical excellence, care, integrity and a “can do” attitude. We train all our people to be specialists in what they do – innovative engineers dedicated to providing practical, effective and efficient solutions supported by second-to-none customer service.
Typical Products Used In The Metal Finishing Industry
Induction Welding Application Considerations
- What is the temperature of the chilled water required?
- What water pressure do you require at the tools?
- What is your welder type?
- What is the welder KVA input?
- What is the water treatment on process?
- What is the automatic fill on process?
- Does the system use deionised water?
- Is there a quench tank?
Why Is Cooling Required For The Induction Welding Process?
The coil; need cooling via the water lines to insure they do not overheat.
Quenching Tank; in some instances the quenching tanks require cooling.
What Must The Cooling System Include?
5 Bar pump pressure to overcome small bore pipework in coil.
Does the system use deionised water?, if it does it is important to include non-ferrous water system.
You May Also Want To Consider
Why Call Aqua?
Established in 2001, Aqua Group are a market leading force in the design and supply of innovative temperature control solutions. Our team has a vast product knowledge base and years of application experience and is focused on finding the most energy efficient and price competitive solution for your specific business needs.
Whether you’re an end user looking for a bespoke cooling system design or a trade customer trying to source a single chiller unit, our specialist engineers are on hand to help. Aqua Group’s core values – Technical Excellence, Can-do Attitude, Integrity and Care – are at the heart of everything we do, and we always strive to achieve the highest level of customer service experience.
For help with product selection and technical advice call our sales team today on 0333 004 4433.