What Is The Process?
A laser is commonly used to cut strong materials or materials to very fine tolerances.
Full Turnkey Solutions
Aqua’s aim is to build a life-long relationship with our customers, becoming essentially a “one stop shop” for all your temperature control requirements, for now and the future. The three divisions of our business – Sales, Hire & Service – enable us to help clients every step of the way.
Our USP is our ability to offer clients a complete turnkey solution. We’ll work with you from initial site visit and system design to installation and commissioning. Our services include:
- Free design consultancy, including AutoCAD drawings, 3D modelling and energy calculations
- Mechanical and electrical installation – encompassing civil works, offloading & positioning, pipework installation, mains power and cabling, all CDM compliance, full project management and delivery
- Aftersales support – including preventive maintenance plans to maximise product lifespan and efficiency
Our business is built on our core values of technical excellence, care, integrity and a “can do” attitude. We train all our people to be specialists in what they do – innovative engineers dedicated to providing practical, effective and efficient solutions supported by second-to-none customer service.
Typical Products Used In The Manufacturing Industry
Laser Cooling Application Considerations
- What is the temperature of the chilled water required?
- What is the temperature of the returned chilled water?
- What water pressure do you require at the laser?
- What flow rate is required?
- What fluid is used in the system?
- Is deionised water being used?
- Do you need antifreeze protection?
- What is the input power for the laser?
Why Is Cooling Required For The Laser Cooling Process?
A laser is commonly called a gun, it has very small pass ways for chilled water around the gun to insure the accuracy of the laser, is the water is too cold or hot the laser changes its beam width an its accuracy is lowered.
What Must The Cooling System Include?
Some lasers have intermediate heat exchangers that separate the de mineralised circuit and control the temperature to the fine tolerances, if this is the case then a standard chiller is acceptable.
If the chiller is direct onto the laser, a high pressure pump will be required together with a non-ferrous water circuit and +/- 1C tolerance (hot gas bypass).
You May Also Want To Consider
Why Call Aqua?
Established in 2001, Aqua Group are a market leading force in the design and supply of innovative temperature control solutions. Our team has a vast product knowledge base and years of application experience and is focused on finding the most energy efficient and price competitive solution for your specific business needs.
Whether you’re an end user looking for a bespoke cooling system design or a trade customer trying to source a single chiller unit, our specialist engineers are on hand to help. Aqua Group’s core values – Technical Excellence, Can-do Attitude, Integrity and Care – are at the heart of everything we do, and we always strive to achieve the highest level of customer service experience.
For help with product selection and technical advice call our sales team today on 0333 004 4433.