What Is The Process?
Normally a two stage operation with a low and high phase through a two stage heat exchanger.
The heat exchanger has 6 ports (3 inlets and 3 outlets). 1 inlet and outlet are used for the product to flow through, another is used for ambient water to flow through to cool the product from as high as 95°C to above the ambient cooled water temperature.
The third inlet and outlet has chilled water flowing as low as -2C to cool the product to its required end temperature.
The regeneration or reclaim area uses the heated pasteurised material to heat the incoming material so to reclaim the waste energy.
To create a product such an Ice-Cream, yoghurt or drinks.
Full Turnkey Solutions
Aqua’s aim is to build a life-long relationship with our customers, becoming essentially a “one stop shop” for all your temperature control requirements, for now and the future. The three divisions of our business – Sales, Hire & Service – enable us to help clients every step of the way.
Our USP is our ability to offer clients a complete turnkey solution. We’ll work with you from initial site visit and system design to installation and commissioning. Our services include:
- Free design consultancy, including AutoCAD drawings, 3D modelling and energy calculations
- Mechanical and electrical installation – encompassing civil works, offloading & positioning, pipework installation, mains power and cabling, all CDM compliance, full project management and delivery
- Aftersales support – including preventive maintenance plans to maximise product lifespan and efficiency
Our business is built on our core values of technical excellence, care, integrity and a “can do” attitude. We train all our people to be specialists in what they do – innovative engineers dedicated to providing practical, effective and efficient solutions supported by second-to-none customer service.
Typical Products Used In The Food And Beverage Industry
Pasteurisation Application Considerations
- Does it have a two stage heat exchanger?
- What is the temperature of the high stage water required?
- What is the return temperature high stage water?
- What is the temperature of the chilled water required?
- What is the return temperature of chilled water?
- What is the flow rate of chilled water?
- What is the pressure drop through heat exchanger?
- What is the type of fluid used?
Why Is Cooling Required For The Pasteurisation Process?
Ambient water temperature to cool product from high to medium temperature.
Chilled water to cool to low end temperature.
You May Also Want To Consider
Why Call Aqua?
Established in 2001, Aqua Group are a market leading force in the design and supply of innovative temperature control solutions. Our team has a vast product knowledge base and years of application experience and is focused on finding the most energy efficient and price competitive solution for your specific business needs.
Whether you’re an end user looking for a bespoke cooling system design or a trade customer trying to source a single chiller unit, our specialist engineers are on hand to help. Aqua Group’s core values – Technical Excellence, Can-do Attitude, Integrity and Care – are at the heart of everything we do, and we always strive to achieve the highest level of customer service experience.
For help with product selection and technical advice call our sales team today on 0333 004 4433.