Chiller Design And Installation
Chiller Design & Installation – from initial site visit, to final installation and commissioning, the Aqua design & installation team are experts in bespoke, turnkey solutions.
Aqua can provide a complete package of Chiller Design and mechanical & electrical installation services.
If you have a requirement that a standard off the shelf Process Chiller can’t meet our innovative designers will commission a Bespoke Chiller Unit to your exact specification. You’ve probably heard the old saying “you cant make a square peg fit a round hole”? Well, at Aqua, we pride ourselves on being able to make the perfect peg to fit that hole!
In addition, we have over 30 years experience of installation projects of up to £1m in value. Our dedicated Design and Project Management team can cater for any set up requirements, including complete turnkey.
Much of our chiller design work is carried out within existing production facilities, so we are very adept at working in partnership with clients to ensure there is minimal disruption to ongoing production. Equally, we are fully conversant with installing equipment on new build sites and strictly conform to site health and safety legalities.
Aqua’s Chiller Design Services
- Autocad drawings of the installation prior to project commencement
- Full CDM compliance with method statements and risk assessment
- Offloading and positioning equipment – with fully insured contract crane lifts where required
- Pipework installation in any preferred material, including stainless steel, galvanized steel, plastic and copper. Coded welding and x-ray inspection can also be offered
- Mains power and control cabling
- Trace heating and thermal insulation in a wide range of materials, including phenolic foam and mineral fibre
- Cladding can be offered in PIB Rubber, aluminium, stainless steel and Isogenopak (Plastic)
- Our installers are fully NICEIC approved