The UK’s Leading Expert In Industrial Cooling
Aqua Group, based at our Head Office in Fareham, Hampshire are the UK’s leading specialist in Process Chillers and associated products & services. Our packaged Industrial Chiller Units have cooling capacities from 1kW – 3,564kW. With ambient cooling systems are capable of up to 100MW.
We offer bespoke, built-to-order systems for operating ranges varying from -45°C to +120°C. Providing the flexibility we need to meet our customers’ requirements, no matter how individual they may be.
Aqua Group also provide a complete package of mechanical and electrical installation services. This includes pumps, tanks and heat exchanger sets. Our dedicated design & project management teams can cater for any installation requirements, including complete turnkey.
The majority of our work is carried out in existing production facilities. We work in partnership with our clients to accommodate timescale requirements and to ensure minimal disruption to production. Our engineers are fully conversant with installation on new-build sites and health & safety requirements. We are accredited to the Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS).
Our service department offers a full breakdown and preventive maintenance programme. This is on our own equipment and on the majority of other chiller brands in the market place. All our engineers are trained to the highest standard and are Fluorinated Gases Company (FGAS) certified. We have REFCOM registration (REF01011598). We fully understand the impact that a failed unit can have on a business. Which is why in the rare event that something does go wrong, clients with an Aqua maintenance contract can rest assured that an Aqua engineer will respond promptly thanks to our 24-hour, 365 days a year call out service.
Stadco Cooling Acquisition
In 2010 Aqua acquired Stadco Cooling from the Stadco Automotive Group. Stadco Cooling pioneered the use of totally sealed air blast cooling systems and a leading global supplier. Over the years, Aqua has built up strategic business partnerships with other market leaders including Smardt and USystems. This gives us a very comprehensive product portfolio that allows us to offer the best solutions to our clients.
Our team of skilled and experienced engineers are on hand to help with your industrial cooling project. Contact Aqua today for more information and how Aqua can help with your Industrial Cooling requirements!
Aqua’s core values include:
A can-do attitude
Aqua has a proven track-record in the following industry sectors, for providing industrial cooling solutions on a global scale:
– Packaging, Plastics & Rubber – installations include plastic injection moulding, plastic blow and injection moulding, plastic extrusion, vacuum and thermoforming, sheet extrusion, blown film cooling, pipe extrusion, profile extrusion, sealing equipment, rubber vulcanising, PET preform and bottle blowing.
– Agriculture & Farming – including solutions for vegetable & salad cooling, vegetable & salad washing water systems, vegetable & salad storage, egg incubation & hatching, plant growing, flower container water and fish farming.
– Metal Finishing & Machine Tooling – including spot welding, laser cutting & cooling, punch press, anodising, powder coating & painting, grinding, machine tool cooling, quench cooling & annealing systems, furnace cooling, induction welding and spark eroding.
– Food & Beverage – Aqua has supplied and installed systems for many market leaders within this field. Applications have covered scrape surface heat exchanger cooling, cook chill systems, vessel cooling and temperature control, pasteurisation, brewing vessel cooling, distillery and cold filtering, wine cooling and bakery, biscuit and confectionery manufacture.
– Pharmaceutical & Chemical – including vessel cooling, ultra pure water systems cooling, chemical reaction & glass vessel temperature control, drug manufacture, chemical manufacture, clean room cooling, exothermic reaction cooling, glass condensers, electromagnet cooling, pump cooling, power pack/transformer cooling and calorimeter cooling.
– Server/Computer/Data Room – Aqua has built up a very strong presence within this industry sector. Building on our unique, patented leak prevention system (LPS) we can develop systems focusing on server rack cooling, rear door heat exchangers, CRAC units, free cooling and dew point control for precision and trouble-free chilled water operation.
– HVAC Systems – air conditioning chillers, reverse cycle heat pumps and ground source heat pumps with EVI compressors or D.C. inverter driven compressors.
Aqua Group has won various Awards over the years from the SME Of The Year – Solent Business Awards to the European Business Excellence Award – ActionCoach.
In 2015 Aqua were proud to receive the Queen’s Award For Enterprise: Innovation for our Innovative Leak Prevention System (LPS).
Please view our Awards page for more information.